POSITION TITLE: Warehouse Office Clerk - 3rd Shift
REPORTS TO: Director of Warehouse
SHIFT: 3rd Shift Sunday - Thursday 8pm-4:30am
Provides support for the warehouse by order processing, assembling picks, completing trip records, adding up meat sheets, answering telephones, schedule receiving, and other duties as assigned by the shift supervisor.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Complete credit sheets for customers' due credit for product shortage.
2. Complete debit sheets for customers' late orders.
3. Write, edit and coordinate trip records.
4. Total up and check all meat sheets for trip records.
5. Responds to customers' inquiries about their orders.
6. Answers telephones after office business hours.
7. Schedule receiving for Verona.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Knowledge of warehouse shipping clerk duties.
2. Knowledge of and skill in using computer software, including MS Word and Excel.
3. Skill in operating various office equipment, such as personal computer, calculator, fax and copy machine.
4. Ability to pay close attention to detail and coordinate various activities simultaneously.
5. Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
6. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
7. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school graduate or equivalent and excellent math skills.
Please enter your email to receive a job alert when similar jobs are available. You can cancel job alerts at any time!