Responsibilities: - Testing event preparation, day of event oversight and ensuring the results are processed and communicated according to internal procedures- Assist our staff, and visitors through the COVID entry screening protocols on our factory.
- Ensure adequate labeling of the specimens and proper transportation to the laboratory after completion of the event- Follow all procedures for complete and accurate check in and check out of staff and visitors.
- Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues- Perform other safety related work as requested.
Requirements: - Minimum of a high school diploma.
- Great communicator no matter what channel – email, phone, text, slack, and in person- Have the ability to provide excellent customer service, communication and grammar skills.
- Must have an empathetic and compassionate manner.
- General awesomeness, with a sense of humor and love of fun!
- Ability to perform as part of a team as well as work independently.
We need you to be able to start ASAP.Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, TemporarySalary: From $25.50 per hourBenefits:401(k)Flexible scheduleHealth insurancePaid time offParental leaveSchedule:Monday to FridayOvertimeSupplemental Pay:Bonus paySigning bonusExperience:Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Please enter your email to receive a job alert when similar jobs are available. You can cancel job alerts at any time!