Medical Billing Specialist – Olympia Orthopaedic Associates
Location: 3909 9th Ave SW Olympia, WA 98502
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21 - $28.61 per hour
(Pay is determined based on years of experience)
-Must Provide a COVID-19 Vaccination Record-
Olympia Orthopaedics is a drug-free, alcohol-free, and smoke-free workplace.
If offered employment, passage of background screen and pre-employment drug screen is required.
Please note nicotine levels are included in testing.
Medical Billing Specialist Job Duties:
· Answering patient phone calls related to their Medical Billing.
· Monitoring insurance reimbursement to ensure insurance is processing according to contracted fee schedule.
· Monitoring patient AR and patient collections.
· Reviewing claims for pre-submission issues and making the necessary corrections to ensure clean claim.
· Reviewing insurance responses on claims (including denials and rejections) and making the necessary corrections to ensure optimum reimbursement.
· Monitoring and follow-up of AR for assigned insurance group.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Medical Billing Specialist Job Requirements:
· Minimum of two years’ Medical Billing experience or a proficient knowledge in a related field required
· Applied Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills
· High school diploma or GED.
Medical Billing Specialist Physical Demands:
Must be able to sit at a computer for long periods of time.
For a complete Medical Billing Specialist job description, please visit: https://olyortho.com/career-opportunities/
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $28.61 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Suite A Olympia, WA 98502: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Medical Biling: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Please enter your email to receive a job alert when similar jobs are available. You can cancel job alerts at any time!